Have you been to any of these locations?
We care about our St Johns Park Bowling Club family, and the health and well-being of our members and staff is our number one priority. In accordance with NSW Public Health Advice, we are requesting members who have been to the following locations DO NOT visit the Club for the next 14 days:
- The State of Victoria
- Mount Pritchard: Mounties – 7pm to midnight on Thursday 23 July 2020
Midnight to 3am on Thursday 23 July 2020
Midnight to 3am on Friday 24 July 2020
11am – 3:30pm on Friday 24 July 2020
7pm to midnight on Friday 24 July 2020
Midnight to 3am on Saturday 25 July 2020
(times and dates updated on 28 July 2020)
- Potts Point: The Apollo – Wednesday 22 July to Sunday 26 July 2020
(this period has been extended by two days to include Wednesday 22 July and Sunday 26 July 2020)
- Potts Point: Thai Rock Restaurant – Wednesday 15 July to Saturday 25 July 2020, inclusive.
If you attended this restaurant for two hours or more, get tested for COVID -19 immediately. Self isolate for 14 days since you were last at this restaurant, regardless of symptoms.
If you attended this restaurant for less than two hours, monitor for symptoms. If symptoms appear, isolate immediately and get tested.
- St Leonards: Fitness First (excludes patrons who only attended booked fitness classes or only went to the pool) – 9am to 10:30am on Monday 27 July 2020
- Surry Hills: Hotel Harry (Harpoon Harry) – 2:15pm – 11pm on Sunday 26 July 2020. If you were at this venue for two hours or more during the period of 2:15pm and 11pm, you must self isolate and be tested and stay isolated for the full 14 days, even if the test is negative. If symptoms develop, get tested again.
- Cabramatta: Tan Viet Noodle House – 12pm to 2pm on Thursday 23 July 2020
- Jesmond: Hotel Jesmond – 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday 29 July 2020
Watch for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms occur, self isolate for 14 days and arrange for COVID-19 testing immediately. Click Here for testing near you.
It is important, now more than ever, to stick together and do the right thing! We will continue to adhere to our strict COVID-19 health plan while offering the same high standard of customer satisfaction you are accustomed to at our venues.
Stay safe and healthy. We hope to see you soon.