Members are advised that the 2021 St Johns Park Bowling Club Group Limited Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be conducted online at 10:00am on Saturday 23 October 2021.
Members will be requested to register online from Friday 1 October 2021, via a link that will be provided on all club websites. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to login to the Virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM). Please note that login commences thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If required, technical support will be offered via telephone.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO MEMBERS
Please click here to download the information booklet, which contains information relating to the Annual General Meeting of St Johns Park Bowling Club Limited including:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Business of the Meeting
- Notice of Ordinary Resolutions
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 31 October 2020
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- To consider and, if thought fit, pass Ordinary Resolutions 1, 2 and 3
To discuss any matters of general interest / finance of which seven (7) days’ notice of the matter has been provided to the Club’s Group CEO in writing. By providing notice in writing, it will allow the Club to provide a satisfactory response to the matter in question.